|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 05/22/2020 | 12:02
Entry price : 14.145$
Target : 18.5$
Stop-loss : 10.28$
Potential : 30.79%
Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. shares are closing in on important technical levels. The technical chart pattern suggests that the currently tested resistance will be broken and new upside potential arises while volatility is likely to increase. Investors could get ahead of this signal in order to benefit from a better risk/reward ratio.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 18.5.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 5.35 USD
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 14.59.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at USD 15.79, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.