Strategy published on : 10/10/2017 | 09:31
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 78.64€
Target : 84€
Stop-loss : 75.9€
Potential : 6.82%
The selling pressure regarding Ingenico Group shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested around 78.17 EUR has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 84.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.