Strategy published on : 12/07/2017 | 09:24
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 22.845€
Target : 24.7€
Stop-loss : 21.9€
Potential : 8.12%
The medium term support area around 22.03 EUR should allow Infineon Technologies shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 24.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 22.03 support.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 20 EUR