Strategy published on : 02/06/2019 | 04:10
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 19.405€
Target : 21€
Stop-loss : 18.5€
Potential : 8.22%
The price of Infineon Technologies shares is range-bound. This phase will end sooner or later when volatility comes back.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 21.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 20.1 EUR