Strategy published on : 12/07/2018 | 02:50
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 59.7€
Target : 65€
Stop-loss : 56.6€
Potential : 8.88%
The selling pressure regarding Hugo Boss shares could subside shortly. In fact, the support area that is currently being tested around 59.4 EUR has come into play and could, at least in the short term, keep the downside pressure at bay.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 65.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 53.63, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 59.4 support.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 69.44 EUR