Strategy published on : 05/22/2020 | 04:48
Entry price : 1218GBX
Target : 1400GBX
Stop-loss : 1125GBX
Potential : 14.94%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the GBX 1400.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at GBp 1335.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at GBp 1340, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company's enterprise value to sales, at 4.06 times its current sales, is high.
● The company benefits from high valuations in earnings multiples.