Strategy published on : 10/07/2019 | 04:54
Entry price : 105.2€
Target : 116.4€
Stop-loss : 99.9€
Potential : 10.65%
An exit from the recently observed accumulation phase to the upside could allow for the assumption that a clear upward trend is re-established with an increase in volatility.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 116.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to 0.23 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● Below the resistance at 116.45 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.