Strategy published on : 02/14/2020 | 03:29
Entry price : 112.9€
Target : 125.3€
Stop-loss : 107.3€
Potential : 10.98%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Hochtief as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 125.3.
● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● With a P/E ratio at 11.22 for the current year and 11.12 for next year, earnings multiples are highly attractive compared with competitors.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.