Strategy published on : 06/12/2019 | 03:06
long trade under conditionStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 23€
Target : 27€
Stop-loss : 21.26€
Cancellation Level : 21€
Potential : 17.39%
After accumulation, acceleration. Timing appears favorable to go long in shares of Hamburger Hafen und Logistik AG and to anticipate an exit of the trading range on the upside.
Investors should benefit from the breakout of the € 23 level to target the € 27.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 19.26 EUR
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 22.74, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.