Strategy published on : 03/24/2020 | 06:45
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 1084CHF
Target : 1235CHF
Stop-loss : 1023CHF
Potential : 13.93%
From a horizontal accumulation phase, the timing seems good to buy shares in Gurit Holding AG and to get ahead of a break-out on the upside of the congestion area.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the CHF 1235.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at CHF 1010 CHF in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the CHF 997 support.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.