Strategy published on : 07/30/2020 | 08:04
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 83.02$
Target : 93$
Stop-loss : 80.6$
Potential : 12.02%
Guardant Health, Inc. shares have recently experienced an upward movement with a return of higher volumes and volatility. This technical chart pattern suggests a continuation of the upward movement.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 93.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 76.19 USD
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.