|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 02/09/2018 | 12:26
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 73.5€
Target : 84.9€
Stop-loss : 69.9€
Potential : 15.51%
The technical support around 72.31 EUR emanating from daily closing prices could trigger a technical rebound for Groupe Crit shares.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 84.9.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 71.8, which offers good timing for buyers.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2017 to 0.34 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Over the last seven days, analysts have been revising upwards their EPS estimates for the company.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.