Strategy published on : 06/29/2020 | 08:29
Entry price : 64.6$
Target : 82.3$
Stop-loss : 54.4$
Potential : 27.4%
Market participant are once again showing interest in shares in Group 1 Automotive, Inc.. The technical chart pattern now appears positive for the short term with new upside potential.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 82.3.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.29 times its sales.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● Revenue estimates are regularly revised downwards for the current and coming years.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.