Strategy published on : 12/02/2019 | 03:12
Entry price : 2100GBp
Target : 2476GBp
Stop-loss : 1960GBp
Potential : 17.9%
Greggs plc reflects attractive technical aspects that could allow investors to expect a trend reversal over the medium term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the GBp 2476.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 25.11 times its 2019 earnings per share.