|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 07/09/2019 | 10:35
Entry price : 116.48$
Target : 129.7$
Stop-loss : 109.5$
Potential : 11.35%
The medium term support area around 111.98 USD should allow Grand Canyon Education Inc shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 129.7.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 111.98 support.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.