|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 12/02/2019 | 11:20
Entry price : 85.875$
Target : 99.7$
Stop-loss : 79.7$
Potential : 16.1%
The support at 84.42 USD, which is currently being tested, should allow Grand Canyon Education, Inc. shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 99.7.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 84.46 USD in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● According to Standard & Poor's' forecast, revenue growth prospects are expected to be very low for the next fiscal years.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 104.28 USD