● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Growth remains a strong point in this company. In their sales forecast, analysts sound optimistic with regard to sales prospects.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 0
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The company is not the most generous with respect to shareholders' compensation.
● The appreciation potential seems limited due to the average target prices set by the analysts covering the stock.