Strategy published on : 02/07/2019 | 05:42
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 962DKK
Target : 1020DKK
Stop-loss : 928.7DKK
Potential : 6.03%
Shares in Genmab show a positive technical chart pattern over the medium term, which suggests that the rising trend should be followed.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the DKK 1020.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has poor fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 46.74 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.
● The company's sales previsions for the coming years have been revised downwards, which foreshadows another slowdown in business.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.