● In view of fundamental criteria, the company is among low performers as far as mid or long-term investment strategy is concerned.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at USD 10.38.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company has insufficient levels of profitability.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● The company's earnings releases usually do not meet expectations.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 29.23 and 19.24 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the past seven days, analysts have been lowering their EPS expectations for the company.
● For the last four months, earnings estimated by analysts have been revised downwards with respect to the next two years.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● Below the resistance at 10.38 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.