|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 06/11/2019 | 10:13
long trade on a pullbackStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 16.02$
Target : 19.3$
Stop-loss : 14.9$
Cancellation Level : 17.5$
Potential : 20.47%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of Garrett Motion Inc as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near $ 16.02 in order to target the $ 19.3.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.69 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● With relatively low growth outlooks, the group is not among those with the highest revenue growth potential.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.