|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 07/08/2019 | 09:26
Entry price : 79.4$
Target : 87.7$
Stop-loss : 75.9$
Potential : 10.45%
Garmin shares stand out with an interesting technical chart pattern displaying horizontal consolidation. One would assume that the current accumulation phase will cede eventually to an acceleration to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 87.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 73.86 USD
● With an enterprise value anticipated at 3.75 times the sales for the current fiscal year, the company turns out to be overvalued.