Strategy published on : 03/07/2018 | 11:12
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 62.76€
Target : 70.48€
Stop-loss : 60.58€
Potential : 12.3%
The recent downward movement has sent Fresenius shares back to attractive levels situated around 60.58 EUR. This zone could put an end to the downward movement and offers a good timing for new long positions.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 70.48.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 60.6 EUR in weekly data.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.