|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 05/21/2020 | 07:08
long trade on a pullbackOn stand-by
Entry price : 115$
Target : 159$
Stop-loss : 99.4$
Cancellation Level : 157$
Potential : 38.26%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors should buy the stock at current prices near $ 115 in order to target the $ 159.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last 4 months, the company has been enjoying highly positive EPS revisions, which were frequently and significantly raised.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 103.27 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 64.76 and 59.77 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The three month average target prices set by analysts do not offer high potential in comparison with the current prices.