Strategy published on : 08/07/2019 | 10:50
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 107.525$
Target : 118.4$
Stop-loss : 101.9$
Potential : 10.11%
The current trading zone is interesting to the point that investors should pay attention to the stock and anticipate a return of the underlying upward trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 118.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 90.38 USD in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 103.7 support.
● According to sales estimates from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's, the company is among the best with regard to growth.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company's valuation in terms of earnings multiples is rather high. Indeed, the firm is getting paid 33.73 times its estimated earnings per share for the ongoing year.