Strategy published on : 06/07/2019 | 02:07
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 17.84€
Target : 22.75€
Stop-loss : 17.14€
Potential : 27.52%
The recent downside mouvement appears to lose momentum which could allow FinTech Group AG shares to regain a positive medium term outlook.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 22.75.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 15.66 EUR in weekly data.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2019 to -0.29 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● For the last 12 months, analysts have been regularly downgrading their EPS expectations. Analysts predict worse results for the company against their predictions a year ago.