● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The prospective high growth for the next fiscal years is among the main assets of the company
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 51.45 and 44.93 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 2924 GBp