Strategy published on : 07/11/2018 | 09:00
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 60.98€
Target : 67.5€
Stop-loss : 58.4€
Potential : 10.69%
Technically, timing appears good within a medium term time horizon to buy shares in Faurecia. The technical support area at 59.45 EUR effectively limits downside risk and should allow the stock to get back into an upward dynamic.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 67.5.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 59.45, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 59.12 support.
● The company shows low valuation levels, with an enterprise value at 0.47 times its sales.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.53 for the current year.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 59.45 EUR
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● Most analysts agree on a negative opinion with regard to the stock. Indeed, the average consensus issues recommendations to underperform or sell.