Strategy published on : 12/04/2018 | 08:46
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 36.02€
Target : 42€
Stop-loss : 33.5€
Potential : 16.6%
The recent downside mouvement appears to lose momentum which could allow Faurecia shares to regain a positive medium term outlook.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 42.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 34.42, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the EUR 34.42 support.
● The stock, which is currently worth 2018 to 0.29 times its sales, is clearly overvalued in comparison with peers.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● Analysts covering the stock have recently lowered their earnings forecast.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 50.7 EUR