|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 03/11/2019 | 10:54
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 173.901$
Target : 188.4$
Stop-loss : 168.9$
Potential : 8.34%
The recent break-out to the upside has created potential for further gains for shares in Facebook.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 188.4.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● The firm trades with high earnings multiples: 22.59 times its 2019 earnings per share.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.