|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 03/24/2020 | 09:02
Entry price : 153.84$
Target : 179$
Stop-loss : 139$
Potential : 16.35%
The support at 146.01 USD, which is currently being tested, should allow Facebook shares to move back to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 179.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at USD 145.37, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 146.01 support.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.
● Below the resistance at 180.26 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.