Strategy published on : 05/10/2019 | 04:00
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 22.31€
Target : 26€
Stop-loss : 20.34€
Potential : 16.54%
The medium term support area around 20.34 EUR should allow Evotec AG shares to re-establish an upward trend in the short term.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 26.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● For a short-term investment strategy, the company has poor fundamentals.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The company is in a robust financial situation considering its net cash and margin position.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Analysts have consistently raised their revenue expectations for the company, which provides good prospects for the current and next years in terms of revenue growth.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 19 EUR
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Based on current prices, the company has particularly high valuation levels.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 62.24 and 56.18 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.