Strategy published on : 03/13/2018 | 09:17
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 121.6€
Target : 145€
Stop-loss : 109.15€
Potential : 19.24%
Eramet shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 145.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 1.01 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the past twelve months, EPS forecast has been revised upwards.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The tendency within the weekly time frame is positive above the technical support level at 69.15 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 124.2.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 130.5.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● Prospects from analysts covering the stock are not consistent. Such dispersed sales estimates confirm the poor visibility into the group's activity.
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.