● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.97 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is close to a major daily resistance at EUR 12.02, which should be gotten rid of so as to gain new appreciation potential.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● The group usually releases earnings worse than estimated.
● For the last four months, the sales outlook for the coming years has been revised downwards. No recovery of the group's activities is yet foreseen.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.
● For the last four months, EPS estimates made by Standard & Poor's analysts have been revised downwards.
● For the past year, analysts have significantly revised downwards their profit estimates.
● Below the resistance at 12.09 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.