Strategy published on : 06/12/2018 | 08:53
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 26.5€
Target : 29.2€
Stop-loss : 23.8€
Potential : 10.19%
The timing appears opportune to go long in shares of ELMOS Semiconductor AG as we anticipate another pick-up in the underlying trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 29.2.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Historically, the company has been releasing figures that are above expectations.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● For the last few months, EPS revisions have remained quite promising. Analysts now anticipate higher profitability levels than before.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 23.08 EUR