|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 06/30/2020 | 11:19
Entry price : 163.04$
Target : 189$
Stop-loss : 149.7$
Potential : 15.92%
Shares in Eli Lilly and Company are approaching an important resistance level. The stock's technical chart suggests that this pivot level will be broken.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 189.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 132.43 USD
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● The company's "enterprise value to sales" ratio is among the highest in the world.