|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 02/06/2019 | 10:19
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 47.095$
Target : 44.1$
Stop-loss : 48.3$
Potential : 6.36%
The declining trend in the stock price that has been seen for a number of trading sessions, should not be expected to reach a turning point over the coming days.
Investors should open a short trade and target the $ 44.1.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● Considering the small differences between the analysts' various estimates, the group's business visibility is good.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 11.46 for the current year.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The sales outlook for the group was lowered in the last twelve months. This change in forecast points out a decline in activity as well as pessimistic analyses of the company.
● The underlying tendency is negative on the weekly chart below the resistance at 52.94 USD