Strategy published on : 12/04/2018 | 09:15
short sellStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 9.085€
Target : 8.29€
Stop-loss : 9.22€
Potential : 8.75%
The technical rebound should come to an end when reaching the current resistance zone while the bearish movement should once again gain in force.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 8.29.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● As regards fundamentals, the enterprise value to sales ratio is at 0.91 for the current period. Therefore, the company is undervalued.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● As estimated by analysts, this group is among those businesses with the lowest growth prospects.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.