Strategy published on : 03/25/2020 | 05:07
Entry price : 36.8€
Target : 41.5€
Stop-loss : 35€
Potential : 12.77%
Delta Plus Group shares are locked into a trading range. This phase will eventually have to end with a return of a clear trend.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 41.5.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 33.3, which offers good timing for buyers.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The firm pays small or no dividend to shareholders. For that reason, it is not a yield company.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 42.8 EUR