Strategy published on : 09/11/2019 | 11:08
Entry price : 58.3584$
Target : 63.16$
Stop-loss : 56.14$
Potential : 8.23%
Delta Air Lines Inc. shares stand out with an interesting technical chart pattern displaying horizontal consolidation. One would assume that the current accumulation phase will cede eventually to an acceleration to the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 63.16.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 8.28 and 7.94 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2020 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 54.26 USD