Strategy published on : 06/11/2018 | 09:04
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 64.73€
Target : 67.5€
Stop-loss : 63.3€
Potential : 4.28%
The technical support around 63.71 EUR emanating from daily closing prices could trigger a technical rebound for Danone shares.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 67.5.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at EUR 63.65 EUR in weekly data.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● The company returns high margins, thereby supporting business profitability.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● This company will be of major interest to investors in search of a high dividend stock.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● According to forecast, a sluggish sales growth is expected for the next fiscal years.
● The group shows a rather high level of debt in proportion to its EBITDA.
● For the last twelve months, sales expectations have been significantly downgraded, which means that less important sales volumes are expected for the current fiscal year over the previous period.