Strategy published on : 01/08/2019 | 03:25
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 35.54€
Target : 40€
Stop-loss : 33€
Potential : 12.55%
The timing from a technical point of view appears attractive to go long in shares of CTS Eventim AG & Co KGaA and to anticipate a trend reversal.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 40.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The group's high margin levels account for strong profits.
● Thanks to a sound financial situation, the firm has significant leeway for investment.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● For the last week, the earnings per share forecast has been revised upwards. According to recent estimates, analysts give a positive overview of the stock
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The share is close to its long-term resistance in weekly data. Therefore, the potential should be limited. However, a further bullish movement when crossing this resistance will be a positive signal.
● The stock is currently in contact with a medium-term resistance that must be gotten rid of so as to resume the upward trend.
● With an expected P/E ratio at 27.6 and 24.92 respectively for both the current and next fiscal years, the company operates with high earnings multiples.
● Below the resistance at 36.88 EUR, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.