Strategy published on : 12/06/2017 | 09:37
long tradeTarget price hit
Entry price : 13.86€
Target : 15.5€
Stop-loss : 13.25€
Potential : 11.83%
The recent downturn has taken Crédit Agricole shares close to a medium term support level around 13.84 EUR. The timing for a long trade in the stock appears good.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 15.5.
● The close medium term support offers good timing for purchasing the stock.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Its low valuation, with P/E ratio at 10.71 and 10.57 for the ongoing fiscal year and 2018 respectively, makes the stock pretty attractive with regard to earnings multiples.
● The company is one of the best yield companies with high dividend expectations.
● For the last twelve months, analysts have been gradually revising upwards their EPS forecast for the upcoming fiscal year.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 13.18 EUR