Corelogic : Brea homebuying wilts, sales dip 11.8% in summer
Neighborhood trends in Brea for the summer quarter from
Brea ZIP code 92821 -- 121 homes sold vs. 148 a year ago. That's a sales loss of 18.2 percent. Median selling price of
Brea ZIP 92823 -- 36 homes sold vs. 30 a year ago. That's a sales gain of 20 percent. Median of
Eight countywide trends from the summer quarter vs. 2016:
1. Prices were up in 75 of 83 Orange County ZIP codes compared to the previous year.
2. Sales rose in 38 of 83 ZIPs vs. year-ago period.
3. Builder sales were up 16.7 percent from a year ago.
4. In the 27 least expensive ZIP codes -- median sales price at
5. In the 27 priciest ZIPs -- median sales price beginning at
6. In the nine Orange County ZIP codes with median above
7. In the county's 16 beach-close ZIP codes, sales rose 7 percent vs. a year ago.
8. Seven ZIPs with median prices under
How much Orange County housing can you buy for
(c)2017 The Orange County Register (Santa Ana, Calif.)
Visit The Orange County Register (Santa Ana, Calif.) at www.ocregister.com
Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.
© Tribune Content Agency, source