● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● In a short-term perspective, the company has interesting fundamentals.
● The share is getting closer to its long-term support in weekly data, at EUR 20.12, which offers good timing for buyers.
● Share prices are approaching a strong support area in daily data, which offers good timing for investors.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts remain confident with respect to the group's activity and, more often than not, have revised upwards their earnings per share estimates.
● For the past year, analysts covering the stock have been revising their EPS expectations upwards in a significant manner.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.