Strategy published on : 01/15/2020 | 02:20
Entry price : 105.4€
Target : 86.1€
Stop-loss : 113.8€
Potential : 18.31%
The breach of the resistance zone around 110.8 EUR seems hard to achieve. The most probable scenario therefore seems to be one in which a short term correction takes place for shares in CEWE Stiftung & Co. KGaA.
Investors should open a short trade and target the € 86.1.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Standard & Poor's are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● Upward revisions of sales forecast reflect a renewed optimism among the analysts covering the stock.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The stock is in a well-established, long-term rising trend above the technical support level at 89.1 EUR
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at EUR 110.8.
● Technically, the stock approaches a strong medium-term resistance at EUR 110.8.