Strategy published on : 12/03/2019 | 04:23
Entry price : 13.04€
Target : 14.5€
Stop-loss : 12€
Potential : 11.2%
The timing from a technical point of view appears attractive to go long in shares of Cellectis and to anticipate a trend reversal.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the € 14.5.
● Analysts expect a sharply increasing business volume for the group, with high growth rates in the coming years.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last 4 months, analysts have significantly revised upwards the company's estimated sales.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Low profitability weakens the company.
● Sales estimates for the next fiscal years vary from one analyst to another. This clearly highlights a lack of visibility into the company's future activity.
● For the last twelve months, the trend in sales revisions has been clearly going down, which emphasizes downgraded expectations from the analysts.