Strategy published on : 05/20/2020 | 05:37
Entry price : 21.3SEK
Target : 33.54SEK
Stop-loss : 16.5SEK
Potential : 57.46%
The return of higher trading volumes and volatility could reflect theoretically the starting point of the return of a new upward move for shares in Catena Media plc. The upward movement can be expected to continue.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the SEK 33.54.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● Growth progress expectations are rather promising. Indeed, sales are expected to rise sharply in the coming years.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● The equity is one of the most attractive in the market with regard to earnings multiple-based valuation.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Stock prices approach a strong long-term resistance in weekly data at SEK 25.12.
● The company is in debt and has limited leeway for investment
● Financial statements have repeatedly disappointed market stakeholders. Most often, they were below expectations.
● The technical configuration over the long term remains negative on the weekly chart below the resistance level at 25.12 SEK