Strategy published on : 11/07/2017 | 14:09
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 66.57$
Target : 68.5$
Stop-loss : 64.1$
Potential : 2.9%
The price of Carnival Corp shares is range-bound. This phase will end sooner or later when volatility comes back.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 68.5.
● Margins returned by the company are among the highest on the stock exchange list. Its core activity clears big profits.
● There is high visibility into the group's activities for the coming years. Outlooks on future revenues from analysts covering the equity remain similar. Such hardly dispersed estimates support highly predictable sales for the current and upcoming fiscal years.
● Sales forecast by analysts have been recently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 58.91 USD
● For the last few months, analysts have been revising downwards their earnings forecast.