Strategy published on : 03/06/2018 | 14:38
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 65.6$
Target : 71$
Stop-loss : 62.3$
Potential : 8.23%
Technically, timing appears good within a medium term time horizon to buy shares in Carnival Corp. The technical support area at 64.33 USD effectively limits downside risk and should allow the stock to get back into an upward dynamic.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 71.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 64.33 USD in weekly data.
● Graphically speaking, the timing seems perfect for purchasing the stock close to the USD 63.5 support.
● The group's activity appears highly profitable thanks to its outperforming net margins.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● Over the last twelve months, the sales forecast has been frequently revised upwards.
● Analysts covering this company mostly recommend stock overweighting or purchase.
● The average target price set by analysts covering the stock is above current prices and offers a tremendous appreciation potential.
● Within the weekly time frame the stock shows a bullish technical configuration above the support level at 64.33 USD