|Contributor / Partner
Strategy published on : 01/07/2019 | 11:26
long tradeStop-loss triggered
Entry price : 44.365$
Target : 49.7$
Stop-loss : 41.35$
Potential : 12.03%
After accumulation, acceleration. Timing appears favorable to go long in shares of Cabot Corp and to anticipate an exit of the trading range on the upside.
Investors have an opportunity to buy the stock and target the $ 49.7.
● The company has strong fundamentals. More than 70% of listed companies have a lower mix of growth, profitability, debt and visibility criteria.
● The company has solid fundamentals for a short-term investment strategy.
● The current area is a good opportunity for investors interested in buying the stock in a mid or long-term perspective. Indeed, the share is moving closer to its lower bound at USD 40.97 USD in weekly data.
● Predictions on business development from analysts polled by Thomson-Reuters are tight. This results from either a good visibility into core activities or accurate earnings releases.
● The group usually releases upbeat results with huge surprise rates.
● The company's attractive earnings multiples are brought to light by a P/E ratio at 9.44 for the current year.
● Over the past year, analysts have regularly revised upwards their sales forecast for the company.
● Analysts have a positive opinion on this stock. Average consensus recommends overweighting or purchasing the stock.
● The difference between current prices and the average target price is rather important and implies a significant appreciation potential for the stock.
● Below the resistance at 52.17 USD, the stock shows a negative configuration when looking looking at the weekly chart.